Terms and Conditions
Effective date: January 1st, 2021
By accessing the website at https://www.OptionsInPractice.com (“this website”) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, set by Active Options LLC for this website, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials that is designated as downloadable on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
- Download or make a recording of video content that are designed to be viewable only from this website
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Active Options LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Disclosure and Disclaimer
- The materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Active Options LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Active Options LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Buying and selling stocks, ETFs and options involves risks and may not be suitable for all investors. Prior to buying or selling an option, the investor must receive a copy of the booklet, Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options, from your broker or from The Options Clearing Corporation, One North Wacker Drive Suite 500, Chicago, IL 60606. The information in this presentation is presented for educational purposes only. It should not be construed as a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell options. Many examples of options trades are presented in this presentation as illustrations of the principles being used by the author. These examples are not recommendations or solicitations to buy or sell any stock, ETF or option. To simplify the calculations, commission costs have not been included in the examples in this presentation. Commission costs will affect the outcome of any stock or options trade and must be considered prior to entering the transaction. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed in this presentation. The past performance of any trading systems or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in this presentation will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Examples presented on these slides are for educational purposes only. These techniques are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. This author assumes no responsibility for your trading or investing results. There is a high degree of risk in trading & investing. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown
In no event shall Active Options LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Acitve Options LLC or an Active Options LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Active Options LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Active Options LLC may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. However, Active Options LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Active Options LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Active Options LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Active Options LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]